13525 S. Bethel Kingsburg, CA 93631
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Production Trainer for our well respected and established Central Valley client!
This is a Direct Hire opporutnity paying up to $16 hourly with overtime on occasion.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Plan, develop, implement, and document training curriculum for general laborers and machine operators.
- Understand union contracts and effectively work within those provisions to develop effective training geared toward increasing productivity, safety, and Continuous Improvement.
- Understand all food safety requirements of company HACCP plan.
- Understand and follow all regulations in regards to labor relations.
- Understand the crewing requirements for each department.
- Incorporate the elements of safety compliance and injury prevention practices into Operations Administrative employee’ s orientation as they relate to leading people and the evaluation of performance.
- Manage the training record retention for all employees, in all locations.
- Coordinate with the internal auditor and Safety department on training material and maintain an organized record of training completed.
- Update all hourly employee Job Descriptions annually. Manage the process for the development and evolution of new and existing jobs.
This is an Administrative position and you will be responsible for developing and documenting training for the company.
If you are intereseted and qualifiied for this position - Please apply directly on our website at www.hireupss.com -
Gina Ireland is the Recruiting Manager who will review your resume for this position. If you have any questions - please call Gina at 559.579.1331
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.