164 Eyster Rd Halltown, WV 25423
- To handle and/or properly stack sheets or rolls of paper.
- Stacking Sheets of Paper: Working the cutter box. Lifting approximately fifty (50) pounds on a consistent basis for 30 minutes and then off for 60 minutes throughout the eight (8) hour shift. Rotation is subject to change based on needs.
- Schedule on the cutter box, all cutter man is to assist each other so that enough men are available to save all good board during changes and to be able to prevent off-quality sheets being included in good board.
- Rolls of Paper: Operating a tow motor and forklift to move paper to/from equipment. Then following the proper handling procedures for operating the Rewinder, then safely and securely preparing the finished roll for shipment.
- Responsible for cleanliness of paper machine area as directed by Back Tender or Tour Foreman, especially the immediate area in which he works (cutter box and calendars or reel and Rewinder).
- Help with start-up and threading of paper machine as directed.
- Perform clean up duties during shutdowns and prior to start-ups as directed.
- Perform other jobs as deemed necessary to maintain the operating efficiency of the plant as instructed.
- Must be able to pass background check, substance abuse screening, physical exam, and hearing test.
- Employees are subject to random screenings through their time with the client
- Attendance and punctuality are VERY important
- Must have reliable transportation
Meet Your Recruiter
I just recently joined the Hire Up Staffing Service family as a Recruiting Manager in the Fort Worth, TX market. I come from a diverse background in various customer service positions with a leadership background specifically in the Food & Hospitality service industry. With a little over a year of experience in the IT recruiting space it has given me the opportunity to develop a network of professional individuals across all levels of an organization. I specialize in attracting and retaining top quality talent within the recruiting, sales/marketing, and account management space. My job is to align you with the next best opportunity and consult with you before, during, and after the hiring process. I work closely with each client to identify their individualized goals, interests, and team environment assuring that the candidates not only meet but exceed their expectations. When I am not in the recruiting/account management space, I am a daddy to my 10-month-old Princess and I am a bartender on the weekends.