155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Project Administrator for our Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire position paying $15 to $18 per hour depending on experience.
Below are a few of the expectations of the position:
Experience working for a construction company is necessary.
- Coordination of the preparation and review of specifications for bids and contracts.
- All projects are monitored, and the progress of projects is facilitated through contract review, bid process and all phases of contract completion.
- The coordination to completion of all assigned tasks with other departments, outside contractors and consultants, and representatives of government is accomplished in accordance with the timelines established by the Company.
Below are a few of the work responsibilities:
- Bidding— Pre-bid & Post-bid
- Prepare & send pre-qualification forms
- Gather DVBE information, solicit suppliers as required
- Advertise for DVBE requirements
- Prepare bid documents
- Secure Bid Bonds and Payment & Performance bonds as required by the bid/job
- Schedule bid deliveries if applicable
Knowledge on an intermediate level for Microsoft Suite and Excel is required.
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.