Project Manager, HVAC/Construction
2612 N. Business Park Avenue FRESNO, California 93727
Hire Up Staffing Services is recruiting for a growing, respected HVAC / Construction Client looking to add an experienced Construction Project Manager to their team. This Project Manager is to plan and manage several construction projects and oversee progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. Your responsibilities will include implementation and scheduling of the projects, as well as managing the effectiveness and safety of your crew.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Construction Management Degree or working toward degree and/or proven working experience in construction management
- Understanding of facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
Company is fairly large and looking for someone with the experience.
Send your resume to Gina Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.