1004 Reno Ave Modesto, CA 95351
This company specializes in Multifamily and Commercial and Residential Construction - experience in this area is a must.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning and overseeing specific projects in scope from beginning to end
- Balance budget
- Keep track of supplies
- Collaborate with subcontractors
- Ensure all regulations are met and permits are acquired
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
5 years + of multi family, residential construction project management experience
If you have the experience listed above, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org- or - apply directly to this position on our website: www.hireupss.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Direct Hire Recruiter
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from California State University, Fresno with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was acquired in Southern California where she lived. Her recruiting career started in Legal Staffing for Law Firms in Orange County. Then Gina moved back to the Central Valley and joined the Hire Up team as a Recruiting Manager. After three years in that seat, with most of her success being in Direct Hire placements, she was moved to Hire Up’s Executive Recruiting Division. In this new role she can put all her efforts on the focus of Executive Candidate Placement which is truly her niche.