4285 N Golden State Blvd Fresno, CA 93722
Hire Up Staffing is searching for an experienced Property Accountant for our Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire opportunity, paying $20.00 - $25.00 per hour!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Enter Invoices into AppFolio or Peachtree, to include scanning of invoice
- Prepares checks for signing
- Distributes signed checks as required
- File cleared checks
- Bank Reconciliations
- Security Deposit Audits
- Maintains loan balances and distributions
- Receive and distribute mail
- Runs documents between offices as needed
- Performs filing and copying
- Utilizes computerized accounting software programs (AppFolio, Peachtree, Excel, Word, etc) to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Generates accounting statements and reports as requested
- Deposit funds received into banking system and accounting systems
- Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Prepare and process check runs, wire requests, banking drafts and banking payments
- Prepare annual audit and tax work papers
- Assist as needed with process of Monthly Rent Roll, late fees, 5-day noncompliance letters, work order fees, vendor payments, all office bills
- Enter/Update Contact Information for Vendors, Tenants, Landlords into Peachtree and AppFolio Systems
- Answer tenant and landlord file/account questions
- Support Management in recruiting and retention
- Other Duties As Assigned
- Aides Management in ensuring that office operated effectively in accordance with the company’ s standards, policies and procedures, and best practices
- Ensures legal, ethical, and compliance standards are maintained, reported any deviation to Management
- Provides critical feedback to Management
- Conveys essential information concisely and in a timely manner throughout the organization, as appropriate.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Assistant Branch Manager
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.