Property Manager / Community Manager
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing has partnered with a local Property Management company who is looking for a Community Manager and a Property Manager!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying from $15 to $25 depending on the position and experience.
If you have property management or real estate experience, especially in tax credit or section 8 that is a plus!
Properties are located here in the Fresno area, and several of these positions have on site living options with utilities included.
- Oversee and coordinate all property transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- 5 plus years of property management experience with staff supervision history
- Familiarity with leasing
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you meet the above qualifications - please email your resume to email@example.com
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.