Property Supervisor-Real Estate License
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Property Supervisor in Fresno! Must have Real Estate license and Section 8 experience! Direct Hire paying up to $50-55k salary!
Job functions will include:
- Working knowledge of computers; must develop a strong knowledge of the onsite software and any other necessary programs utilized within the company.
- Operating the property within the financial guidelines, i.e., the budget established by the District Manager/Property Supervisor and Owner.
- Daily physical inspections of the property and direct supervision of the service and grounds personnel.
- Thorough knowledge of the market and the community’ s competition.
- Direct supervision of the office staff and bookkeeping functions.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring all property employees under the direction of the District Manager/Property Supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times for yourself and all property employees.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge, implementation and enforcement of all policies and procedures, ensuring through constant supervision and review that all personnel in all departments are operating within those regulations.
- Responsible for the leasing of the property; ensuring through supervision of the office staff that all sales techniques and methods.
- Responsible for generating various reports, including but not limited to the Weekly Vacancy, Delinquency, Turnover, and Traffic reports. The accuracy and timeliness of these reports are the responsibility of the Community Manager.
- Responsible for implementing, designing and maintaining a resident retention program, including a community newsletter, resident referral program and social activities.
- Responsible for ensuring that all personnel in all departments operate within OSHA standards, safety policies at all times.
- Responsible for reporting any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the community.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Any other duties assigned by the President and/or Property Owners.
**If you meet the requirements listed above and are located in Bakersfield please email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or apply directly.
Cynthia comes with an upwards of 10 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and San Luis Obispo County areas. She contributes a strong sales and customer service background, in combination with financial and staffing experience. Cynthia Espinoza joins our Fresno team to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She looks forward to assisting you in your career search!