590 W. LOCUST AVENUE, #103 FRESNO, CA 936501079
Another must-see Direct Hire Opportunity via Hire Up Staffing!
Hire Up Staffing Services is proud to partner with our Fresno Client in their search for an experienced Proposal Writer. This established and growing team needs their next team member to share in the responsibility of supporting their existing and expanding Client contracts, securing new Client contracts as well as pursing activities in new markets.
This Proposal Writer role will join the Business Development Team to develop successful proposals in collaboration with program managers and subject matter experts.
A few of the requirements for application are:
- An Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) certificate, or be willing to obtain this certification in the next 6 months.
- Experience with Government, State and Federal proposal writing, preferably in the energy industry or other related technical field.
- A Bachelor' s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English or other relevant field.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Excellent Client and Customer Service skills.
- Writing, review, editing, updating and incorporating written materials into proposals.
- Organizing material and completing writing assignments according to our Client' s standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Researching, gathering and verifying data relevant to proposals.
- Adapting verbiage to ensure proposals are understandable to its target audience.
- Attending bid conferences to develop, edit, and submit questions and amendments.
If you feel you meet the qualifications of this role, and that this position is possibly a future for you, submit your resume through our job board today.
Rhonda Gipson is a veteran Executive Recruiter, and will review your resume immediately upon application.
Branch Manager - Fresno
With upwards of 15 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and Kings County areas, Rhonda Gipson joins Hire Up Staffing to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She contributes a strong agricultural and dairy farming background, in combination with financial and banking experience. Her motivation is driven by committed support to our clients and employees, providing the tools and services to ensure success in their business relationships.