155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced Purchasing Agent for our well established Fresno client!
This is a direct hire opportunity, paying $40K - $55K per year and they have amazing perks and benefits!
- Interview and negotiate with trade partners
- Review bid proposals and negotiate contracts within budgetary limitations
- Prepare and issue all purchase orders.
- Prepare all bid requests.
- Process special option requests from design and sales departments.
- Assist in selecting products for purchase by testing, observing, or examining items.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services with quality control/warranty personnel and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
- Answer questions that arise about contracts, specifications, floor plans, plan options, customer services issues, and trade partner billing.
- Research and eliminate all trade partner and internal cost variances.
- Create and maintain scopes of work for all trade categories.
- Go over new floor plan model homes in the field for accuracy compared to approved set of floor plans.
- 2+ years of purchasing or related fields
- 2+ years of estimating or related fields
- 2+ years of construction or related fields
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.