Q & A Manager
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager for our well respected client!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- $55, 000 - $65, 000
- Fully paid medical, dental and other insurance plans
- Flexible management work schedule
- Great work/personal life balance
- Rewarding job
Our client is one of the best recognized food processors, marketers and distributors of high-quality farm products, as well as a leading producer and distributor of this type of produce in the USA.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will provide leadership and support for the development and implementation of Food Safety/Quality Assurance Policies and Procedures. This positions’ main function is to assure the quality of incoming raw material, product, processing, and finished goods meet and exceed Quality Assurance and Food Safety standards as well as exceed customer’ s expectations. This is accomplished through effectively planning, designing, Primus GFSI audits, customer audits, and communicating Quality Assurances (QA), Food Safety (FS), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’ s), and Global Food Safety Initiative standards (GFSI), FSMA Preventative Controls Rule, policies, procedures and measures.
- Minimum five (5) years in related field; FS, QA, processing facility, fresh produce industry, and sanitation.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Food Science, Biological Science, Microbiology, Food Safety, agricultural or plant science, or related field required.
- Must be trained by FSPCA as a Qualified Individual under FSMA Preventative Controls Rule, and hold a valid certificate
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Experienced managing broad range of quality-related functions, including HACCP plans, GMP’ s, GFSI, and AIB certification
- Computer Proficient – Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel application minimum
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline oriented environment
- Demonstrate desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, product quality and reliability
- Leadership skills that inspire team confidence, motivation and respect in a creative and effective manner
- Some travel required during Arizona season
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! firstname.lastname@example.org
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.