3158 E. Hamilton Fresno, CA 937024163
Second and Third shifts available!
- Maintain and use authority to put product on hold for further review by QA Manager.
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written) with all contacts
- Accept and adapt easily to change
- Ensure that all activities are consistent with Company Mission Statement
- Operate job-related equipment with or without an accommodation
- Meet physical demands of job with or without an accommodation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- A High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years experience in Food Science or related field is preferred
- Must be proficient in computers, specifically MS Office and/or Google Drive
- Exhibits dependability, including following instructions; responding to supervisor’ s direction; and taking responsibility for own actions
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed, and perform work independently without being prompted
- Ability to manage competing priorities, prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, and work within deadlines
- Ability to meet frequent short timeline goals and deadlines
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Learn to use machinery required to perform tests on fruit.
- Report and resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Communication skills are a must.
- Record findings and report to your supervisor.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and she does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.