Quality Control Tech
4667 E. DATE AVENUE FRESNO, CA 93725
Hire Up Staffing is currently looking for a Quality Assurance candidate for our well-known client in Fresno, CA!
This is a temp to hire opportunity, for their rotating shift, with an hourly wage of $16!
- Preform HACCP/Critical Point test
- Performs materials and product inspections and releases; document review and approval, identification, and communication to management of non-conforming materials and products; cGMP compliance.
- Performs incoming inspection on raw materials/finished goods/components according to written standard operating procedures, work instructions and specifications in Receiving.
- Responsible for pulling and submitting a representative sample for at least identity
- Approves and releases incoming coming raw materials/finished goods/components.
- Verifies and performs checks on cleaning processes as established in procedures pertaining to operation area before, during and after production.
- Complete associated logs.
- Performs, monitors, and documents 1st article inspection and in-process check in filling rooms in operation area.
- Verifies calibration and verifications on equipment logs in operation area.
- Responsible for pulling in-process and finished good samples for QC testing to verify purity, identity, specificity, and conformance to product specification.
- Responsible for reviewing and releasing finished product for shipping.
- Reports deviations, product, and in-process issues to Quality management.
- Assists with on-the-job training for production and quality staff regarding quality requirements.
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask
- Basic computer skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Carolyn Basinger is a Industrial Recruiting Manager for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi my name is Carolyn, I’m the Industrial Recruiter at Hire Up Staffing. Growing up in Kings County and in a blue collar family, it opened my eyes on how important AG really is to our beautiful Valley. I started in staffing as a Front Office Coordinator, and then joined Hire Up Staffing Services as a Recruiter in 2019. Now, instead of witnessing the recruiter being thanked for helping a family, I get to help them myself. I get to be the reason why they get to pay their mortgage, pay their bills and take their kids to Disneyland. There is not enough money in the world to compare to that. If you ever need a job or you need to find the right person for your company, please contact me! I'm happy to help!