Quality Control Technician
1000 DAVIS STREET Fresno, CA 95334
Large scale food processing company is looking for several Quality Control Technicians to join their expanding team in Fresno, CA.
The Quality Control Tech is responsible for ensuring that the products SFB manufactures fit the organizations purpose. Products meet any and all legal requirements, plus meet specifications and customer expectations.
- Comply with Federal, State, Governmental and or any other appropriate regulatory laws or guidelines pertaining to food quality and safety.
- Insure standards are met in the areas of Food Safety and Product Quality.
- Maintain, apply and review for effectiveness: GMP, HAACP, OCIA, FDA, Kosher, SQF procedures.
- Assist with internal audits of production areas to verify that all GMP and SQF standards are being followed.
- Perform any special assignments as required by the Quality Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math concepts.
- Knowledge of Food Safety Regulations.
- Good interpretive and/or reactive skills.
- Manufacturing environment experience a plus.
Apply today on our website for this great position! www.jobs.hireupss.com