RN Case Manager
1736 S Central Fresno, CA 93701
HIRE UP STAFFING IS RECRUITING FOR AN RN CASE MANAGER FOR A WELL ESTABLISHED ORGANIZATION IN FRESNO!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity! Must have a current CA RN license, current BLS and CPR, and 4+ years of experience. Pay range is very competitive!
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for actively managing and advocating for patients currently enrolled in the Community Special Services Program.
- The Case Manager will be responsible for having comprehensive knowledge of the patient' s medical status.
- Work with providers and other multidisciplinary team members, utilizing a proactive approach, to ensure that medical care is provided based on current standards of care.
- Possesses work-related skills at a higher level than completion of high school, including formal written and verbal communications skills, computational and computer skills, mathematical, technical or health care related knowledge frequently acquired through completion of a trade school, para-professional, or certificate type program.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing or successful completion of sufficient units in nursing to qualify for California licensure.
- In addition to the basic training of the trade/profession, job duties require the use of higher level skills of the trade/profession.
- Applies the principles of comprehensive continuity of care, community-based, patient-centered, and culturally and linguistically appropriate care coordination.
- More than three years disease specific experience (e.g. HIV/AIDS). Medical/Surgical or critical care experience preferred.
- Licenses & Certifications: Valid CA RN licensure.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE HIREUPSS.COM AND FEEL FREE TO APPLY TO ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR.