Recruiting Manager - ( Recruiter )
Modesto, CA 93309
Hire Up Staffing Services is growing fast here in California, and we are looking to add more talent to our Modesto branch!
We are currently seeking an energetic, passionate and customer focused individual who is excited to join us on our journey of redefining the staffing experience! Someone with a strong inside and outside sales background who will learn what it means to be a Recruiter.
In this role, the Recruiting Manager will be focused on attracting and acquiring local business and talent, providing exceptional service to our clients and our candidates; establishing relationships with professional in our community and developing proactive candidate searches. To accomplish this, the ideal candidate will need an innovative mindset, the ability to build trusting relationships, adaptability, and a sense of humor.
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary to hire and/or direct hire finance, office, and/or other professional job orders for a variety of moderately complex, complex and/or specialized clients. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Creates and executes temporary associate programs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Deploys, coaches, develops and redeploys temporary employees.
- Responds to and addresses standard to moderately complex candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries, escalates to a senior recruiter and/or manager.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business OR a minimum of three (3) years of recruiting experience is required.
- Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to seven (7) years may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Previous experience working in the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled