155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced Referral Clerk in the Atwater area!
1. Handles referrals and prior authorizations for all providers in the office.
2. Provides accurate demographics, patient chart notes, labs, and x-ray reports to physician offices or hospitals that patients are referred to.
3. Provides patients with all necessary information regarding referrals to all entities.
4. Communicates with all patients regarding referral process.
5. Scan each referral and or authorization for patients being referred.
6. Communicates with providers regarding authorizations that are denied or a patient has declined.
7. Document referral process on Referral spreadsheet.
8. Maintain confidential patient information.
This position is a temp to hire opportunity and is paying $13-$16 per hour. The schedule for this opportunity is M-F, 8-5.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.