Merced, CA 95341
BILINGUAL REFERRAL CLERK
Hire Up Staffing Services is looking for a Referral Clerk with the following qualifications for a Temp-to-Hire position in Merced, CA.
Process patient referrals as received from primary care physician to specialty office in accordance with external referral policy. Communicate appointment status to patients, and follow-up as necessary. Communicate appointment status to primary care physician.
- Provide daily updates regarding referral status
- Maintain daily electronic tracking of all referrals received and follow ups, enters data into EMR System (i.e., pending appointments, appointment letters, pending consults, referrals, etc.).
- Research patient questions and communicate in a timely, professional manner
- Build and maintain positive relationships with providers, staff and other departments
- Practice confidentiality at all times
- Ongoing knowledge, documentation and update of appropriate referral resources, required forms and key contact persons
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Review and update patient information on all patients in accordance with established procedures
- Must work well in a team environment, but demonstrate ability to show initiative and work independently when necessary
- Responsible for the organization and completion of referrals in a timely manner.
- Basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Bilingual required
- Aptitude for detail and precision
- Medical office, medical terminology, medical insurance billing or referral experience
Occasionally lift 40 pounds and/or move up to 100 pounds (on wheels. Must be able to reach above the shoulder level to work, must be able to bend, squat and sit, stand, stoop, crouching, reaching, kneeling and turning.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, Please email your resume to Sheri@Hireupss.com
Pre-employment typing test, Background Check and Drug Screen are required.
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.