Regional Vice President - Staffing Service
Los Angeles, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing Services is a growing staffing firm dedicated to providing office professionals to several industries including engineering, medical, legal, manufacturing, farming groups, accounting and many more for temporary and direct hire positions. Being 100% administrative, management, accounting and professional office focused, we do not staff any industrial or production type roles.
Founded in 2010, we have quickly expanded to include offices in the state of California, including Fresno, Visalia, Modesto and Bakersfield. We have developed relationships with hundreds of clients and have earned a reputation within the staffing industry for delivering exceptional customer service to employees and clients. We are looking for someone to help increase the reach of candidates and customers with these four core offices.
Our rapid growth has led to an expansion of our organization. We are currently seeking a VP of Branch Operations to join our team. The VP of Branch Operations manages a network of Branch locations. The VP of Branch Operations guides the Branch Managers to effectively manage their respective teams to achieve/exceed production targets.
- Reinforce performance management and improvement systems for Branches
- Manage and lead Branch Managers toward a path of constant customer-focus, a unified purpose, and an aligned team effort to achieve profitability and continued long-term growth
- Policy development and documentation with the training team
- Promote employee relations; development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Oversee financial management, planning, systems and controls for assigned Branches
- Development of individual branch budgets with each Branch Manager and their team
- Travel approximately 75% of the time to work with Branch Managers
- Travel is within 1-2 hours of Fresno, CA
- Collaboration with Executive Leadership on Business Plan Development of Branch Operations, P/L’ s, and Marketing Strategies aligned with Integrated Company Goals.
- 5-7 years of Staffing Agency Regional Management Experience REQUIRED
- BS or equivalent preferred
- Demonstration of successfully achieving or exceeding production targets
- Excellent communication skills as well as detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of P/L’ s
- Knowledge of metric tracking and developing successful benchmarks
- Demonstrated success in problem solving, ability to work in a high stress fast paced environment, and maintain professionalism with all levels of personnel
- High energy and proven adaptability
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career. We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance and, soon, 401k benefits.
Compensation plan including salary and bonus depending on how successful the individual is at growing the branches in their network.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience
- People Management: 7 years (Required)
- Sales Management: 5 years (Required)
- Staffing Agency Management: 5 years (Required)
- Multiple Branch Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Bullhorn Software: 2 years (Ideal)
President / Executive Recruiter
Rebecca Abell-Kirkman is Hire Up Staffing Services’ Founder and President. Since Hire Up opened in 2010, she has been responsible for all client relations, as well as the overall direction and performance of the company. With more than 11 years in the staffing industry, she has established a well-rounded background in management, sales, healthcare, and recruitment, which she has passed on to her team at Hire Up. She is an expert in career matching and would love the opportunity to work with you on the brightest path for your future! Please feel free to make a connection on Linked In as well.