Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardio ICU
San Jose, CA
Hire Up Healthcare (Las Vegas) is seeking MULTIPLE skilled Registered Nurses (RN) for the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) at an award-winning acute care facility. This is a VERY fast paced Cardiac ICU so this person must work well under pressure.
Schedule: Day AND Night shift with rotating weekends, evening/night pay differentials offered.
As the Registered Nurse (RN) for the Cardiovascular ICU Unit you will manage the nursing care of critically ill patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Current license in California as a Registered Nurse.
- Will accept pending license
- Current Certifications Required: BCLS
- Passing score on Critical Care Test/ Rhythm interpretation examination.
Minimum: High School Graduate or equivalent. Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current knowledge and skills appropriate to the age/type of patient population served.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner appropriate to the developmental stage of the patient.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
Is this you?! If so, apply ASAP www.hireupss.com! These positions are urgent and can start as early as next week!
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.