Registered Nurse (RN)
Hire Up Healthcare, one of the nation' s top medical staffing companies, is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) House Supervisor at a Continuous Care Rehabilitation facility in the Bethleham, PA area. This is a direct hire opportunity that will give you the chance to work with a well-established and well-respected facility. Pay depends on experience.
The Registered Nurse (RN) House Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of care to follow the health care facilities mission. They will ensure timely and routine follow ups with the patient and point of contact.
The Registered Nurse (RN) House Supervisor’ s duties include:
- Routine clinical rounds
- Maintain unit records
- Ensure completion of resident documentation
- Audits of Electronic Health Record.
- Respond to and evaluate emergencies, i.e. Code Blue, falls with injuries, etc.
- Review Quality Indicator reports; implement and address these concerns in the care plans.
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
- Registered Nurse within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years in supervisory role in a hospital or long-term care facility.
- 2+ years of experience as a successful and resourceful leader.