Registered Nurse (RN)
Wichita, KS 67214
Hire Up Healthcare is seeking multiple direct hire Critical Care Registered Nurses (RN) for a large Hospital/Health Care System for multiple departments in the Witchita area! The Registered Nurse will work directly as employees at this high-quality, phenomenal hospital system.
Mid pay range is 27/hr depending on years of experience.
THIS IS A FULL TIME NIGHT – ROTATING SHIFT
- ICU (Surgical) Registered Nurse
- ICU (Medical) Registered Nurse
- ICU (Neuro)Registered Nurse
- ICU (Coronary) Registered Nurse
- Knowledge and understanding of nursing and patient care standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of laws, rules and regulations; standards and guidelines of certifying and accrediting bodies; hospital and department/unit standards, protocols, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of medical terminology; principles and practices of health promotion, risk reduction, illness and disease prevention and management; medications and drugs, common dosages, their physical and physiological effects, and possible adverse reactions.
- Knowledge of medical and professional nursing ethics and patient privacy rights.
- Must be able to communicate thoughts clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with a wide-range of constituencies.
- Must have critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Minimum Work Experience
- Minimum of 1 + year(s) in specified department
Required Licenses/Certifications (In the state of Kansas)
- BLS and ACLS (Only BLS needed to start)
- Current RN license or a compact license
- ADN or BSN
Is this you?! If so, apply ASAP www.hireupss.com! These positions are urgent and can start as early as next week!
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.