Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab Supervisor
Bethleham, PA 18018
Hire Up Healthcare, one of the nation' s top medical staffing companies, is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor for the Rehab Unit at a Continuous Care Rehabilitation facility in the Bethleham, PA area. This is a direct hire opportunity that will give you the chance to work with a well-established and well-respected facility. Pay depends on experience.
The schedule for this role is 7 am – 3 pm NO WEEKENDS
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor of Rehab Unit will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of care to follow the health care facilities mission. They will ensure timely and routine follow ups with the patient and point of contact.
The Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab Unit Supervisor’ s duties include:
- Routine clinical rounds
- Maintain unit records
- Ensure completion of resident documentation
- Audits of Electronic Health Record.
- Respond to and evaluate emergencies, i.e. Code Blue, falls with injuries, etc.
- Review Quality Indicator reports; implement and address these concerns in the care plans.
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
- Registered Nurse within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years in supervisory role in a hospital or long-term care facility.
- 2+ years of experience as a successful and resourceful leader.
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.