6720 E. KINGS CANYON RD. FRESNO, CA 93727
Hire Up Staffing is looking for a caring, enthusiastic Registered Nurse who wants to be apart of a growing team in Fresno, CA!
This position is a Temp to Hire opportunity, pay is depending on experience.
- provide primary skin care, medical treatments, and medical supervision to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents’ attending physicians, the Director of Nursing Services, or the Medical Director of the facility, with an emphasis on treatment of various ailments.
- assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of the resident, in accordance with established medical practices and the requirements of this state and the policies and goals of this facility.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the State of California is required
- Must have a current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification through the American Heart Association or within 90 days of hire
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, family, and health care personnel is required.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them always
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.