Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery
2425 Samaritan Dr. San Jose, CA 95124
Hire Up Healthcare (San Jose, CA) is seeking MULTIPLE skilled Registered Nurses (RN) for their Labor and Delivery Unit. This facility has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital, they are a leader in providing advanced and comprehensive health care to every patient. As the Registered Nurse (RN) you will commit to providing compassionate care and up holding the mission of the hospital.
***Sign-On Bonus Offered***
Schedule: Night shift with rotating weekends, evening/night/weekend pay differentials offered.
- The Registered Nurse has primary accountability for monitoring patient outcomes. As the team coordinator of the patient care team (including but not limited to: physicians, registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, technicians, and support and clerical staff), the Registered Nurse collaborates, directs, delegates, assigns, guides and serves as a resource to the department and the patient care team for patient care delivery.
- The Registered Nurse promotes a cooperative working relationship with care team members, physicians, other disciplines and the public by facilitating and enhancing communication, displaying honesty and respect, displaying sensitivity to cultural and age differences, and expressing and accepting feedback in a professional manner.
- The Registered Nurse supports the mission, philosophy and goals of the hospital.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Will accept PENDING licensure
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) certification.
- ACLS 30 days after hire
- NRP 60 days after hire
- (1) year of full-time equivalent or more prior Labor & Delivery experience as a Registered Nurse
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website www.hireupss.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon regarding this exciting opportunity!