3158 E. Hamilton Fresno, CA 937024163
Hire Up Staffing is searching for a Regulaotry Specialist for our well established Fresno client!
This is a temporary opportunity paying $14.00 - $17.00 per hour. This position is estimated to last approximately 3 months but does have the potential to be a permanent opportunity for the right individual.
- Degree in sciences preferred.
- One to two years of work experience in technical information and/or project management
- Read and comprehend technical documentation with a degree of accuracy.
- Effective written and verbal technical communication with internal and external customers that do not have technical backgrounds.
- Proficient in basic computer programs including Microsoft Office programs.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Synthesize and communicate regulatory information within defined areas that include ingredients, formulations, Kosher, organic, and other customer requirements
- Generate and provide finished good nutritional and labeling statements to customers and government authorities.
- Exceed internal and external customer expectations for documentation within required time lines
- Performs other related and assigned duties by manager
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.