4635 West Spruce Fresno, California 93722
Hire Up Staffing is searching for an highly driven Relationship Manager to join forces with our Fresno client!
Relationship Management and Responsibilities will include:
- Originate new loans and maintain/expand existing customer relations.
- Interview loan applicants,
- Assess customer needs and provide service in a timely manner to meet those needs.
- Establish loan structure and terms, conditions and covenants, and collateral requirements consistent with the credit request and associated risks.
- Set clear expectations with the customer and communicate Association credit philosophy to set the tone for an exceptional customer experience.
- Approve and/or deny loans within delegated lending authority or make recommendations with proper identification of strengths and weaknesses.
- Actively participate and represent the Association at customer, community and agricultural meetings/events in a professional manner.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability and experience in agriculture loans and commercial agribusiness loans.
- Knowledge of credit and financing alternatives and the ability to analyze all components on standard and complex credits.
- Demonstrated ability to get results in working with others, take initiative, set an example for others and lead through change.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to interpret and/or discuss technical or sensitive
- Functional skills with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
Bachelor’ s degree in agriculture business, business, finance, or a related field highly desired!
This Relationship Management position is Monday - Friday, 8am – 5pm, paying $16 - $18 per hour depending on experience.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume to Kellie@hireupss.com or call the Fresno branch at 559-579-1331
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.