Tulare, CA 93274
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently recruiting for a Agricultural related business in Porterville is seeking a full time Sales Assistant to join their team.
Job duties and qualifications include:
- Adding sales orders into the inventory system
- Performing data entry
- Assisting sales staff with pulling files and extracting pertinent information
- Working directly with warehouse staff to ensure proper inventory counts within the database as well as general clerical duties.
- Position will require you to work Monday through Friday from 7: 00 AM to 4: 00 PM. and on call after hours.
- Strong MS Office skills especially in Excel and Word.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, possess outstanding time management skills, be highly organized and be able to work in a very fast paced environment with accuracy.
- If you meet the qualifications listed and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please reply to this posting with your MS Word format resume attached.
To get registered with us, visit hireupss.com and schedule to meet with a recruiter now!
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!