SALES OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
3158 E. Hamilton Fresno, CA 937024163
Hire Up Staffing has partnered with our well respected Fresno client to find a dynamic Sales Operations Representative!
This is a temp to hire opportunity with a pay range of $20 - $25 per hour depending on experience.
- Work with employees in a positive and constructive manner to maintain a professional relationship.
- Works within a team environment to share information and help others as needed.
- Verify all credit requests, deductions and billbacks for accuracy to conform with our sales budget.
- Maintain professional open communication channels with buyers and key contacts for assistance with obtaining information and dispute resolution in a timely manner.
- Utilize customer based web tools such as ITrade and Carma as appropriate.
- Utilize Excel or other computer programs to clearly outline and communicate details being disputed.
- Issue all credits accordingly.
- Manage tracking system to prevent duplication of credits.
- Resolve all discrepancies within two (2) weeks.
- Maintain all contracts for companies multi-unit accounts
- Verify and reconcile all National Account billbacks
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- Ability to work cross functionally with a wide range of people to achieve a common result
- Excellent communicative skills both verbal and written
- Accurate, detail oriented and organized
- The ability to apply a business sense to data in order to rationalize its validity
- Proven track record of project completion, exceptional organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Strong problem solving and creative skills, the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Able to be regular in attendance and work overtime as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree, from an accredited university, preferably in Business Administration,
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within related fields
- Two or more years experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.