100 W Alluvial Avenue Clovis, CA 93611
Hire Up Staffing is on the search for an experienced Safety Manager for our Clovis Client!
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity paying up to $80K Annually based on experience.
The chosen Safety Manager will ensure compliance with safety regulations by inspecting machiner, equipmnet, working conditions, environment and personal protective equipment, reccommeding policies, procedures and improvements. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining all required Cal OSHA, OSHA and RMP/PSM safety programs.
Some duties listed below:
- Performs work in accordance with all quality systems requirements included in SQF 2000 including Food Safety, Food Defense, HACCP, and GMP’ s as well as meets all company corporate requirements related to quality and food safety programs.
- Maintains a good attendance record to ensure that there is no interruption to production or services to our customers.
- Ensures the OSHA 300 Log is maintained and submitted as required by law.
- Ensures the RMP/PSM programs are maintained and updated on an annual basis.
- Conducts quarterly evacuation drills and annually coordinates at least one involving the local fire department.
- Coordinates workers compensation benefits including administration of the incident file, post-accident follow-up and case management.
- Participates in bi-annual workers’ compensation claims review
If you are qualified for the position please apply directly on our website at www.hireupss.com - Gina Ireland is a Recruiting Manager and will review your resume. If you have any questions please call Gina at 559.579.1331
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.