Exeter, CA 93221
Hire Up Staffing is looking for a high-level Safety Manager for a local manufacturing company. This is an exceptional direct hire opportunity with a salary range of $90-120K/year. Company will cover the cost of relocation for the right person.
This Safety Manager is responsible for the development and administration of safety procedures, programs, and practices for their assigned geographic stewardship and be an active participant of the local management team. The Safety Manager will function as an adviser to local management on regulatory issues and together will ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations with a focus on the continuous improvement of safety practice.
- B.S Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Industrial Hygiene Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Master’ s Degree preferred
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Eight years progressive experience in the development and management of safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Incident investigation expertise as it relates to safety, injury and workers comp.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills (writing, presentation, data organization).
- Extensive knowledge of Cal-OSHA and EPA standards for safety.
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members have the best safety standards of the plant.
- Must have valid CA driver’ s license.
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred but not required.
- Manufacturing experience is required
Interested? Email your resume to Leah Perez firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Leah Perez is the Branch Manager for Hire Up Staffing Services in the Visalia CA office. She has over 14 years of recruiting experience, mostly focusing on skilled administrative and accounting professionals in all industries. Individuals who have partnered with Leah in the past find her to be honest, ethical, and trustworthy. These things are all important in the partnership to make the best decision for your future and your career. She looks forward to helping you along your journey today!