5733 E. SHIELDS AVE. FRESNO, CA 93727
Hire Up Staffing is searching for an energetic and organized Sales Assistant for one of our well-established Fresno clients!
In this position you will assist the Sales Director and provide them with support in all aspects of the sales and customer service processes.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, typing, 10 key)
- Quick Learner
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Energetic team player
- Excellent organization
- Work well under deadlines
- Customer service and sales
- Develop and maintain customer relations
- Assist setting stores
- Assist customer training' s
- Prepare and assist customer meetings
- Update prospect and customer accounts
- Prep catalog and flyer mailings
- Manage corporate handbook
- Create weekly reports
- Data entry
- Assist other departments as needed
- Assist to maintain flow between departments
- Provide quality customer service
- Create seasonal catalog reports
- Prep and attend out of town training' s and trade-shows as needed
- Assist with photo shoots and video shoots as needed
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for
Meet Your Recruiter
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.