FRESNO, CA 93704
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sales Processor Coordinator for our Fresno client!
In this position, you will work with the CFO, Sales team and Lenders as well as the title company to ensure efficiency of the closing process.
- Request/order appropriate documentation for review
- Responsible for coordinating the closing with Title Company, prepping the fee sheet and sending the loan to closing
- Work directly with Loan Processor throughout loan process to push loans to Underwriting/Closing • Ensure necessary closing items are received and cleared
- Schedule and confirm closing date and time with Borrower and all parties
- Complete closing checklist and send fee sheet to Loan Officer
- Maintain a high level of customer service including extensive communication
- 3-5 years of experience documenting and reviewing real estate sales contracts.
- B.A. Degree, Business, Finance or related field
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
If you have the experience required for this position - please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up Staffing and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.