4501 Wible Rd Bakersfield, CA 93313
Hire Up Staffing Services is a regional staffing service that only partners with the best employers in town to give people a " step up" in their career to the best opportunity available to them! Read about this amazing sales job!
We' re partnering now with a major automotive group in the Kern County area who is known for having one of the best working environments in the area for sales people! It' s represented in their brand to have a strong reputation of kindness, dedication and loyalty for all their sales staff. They find that their customers constantly come back to them because of how they treat their staff and everyone they interact with. This means listening, caring and understanding. After many years of success, they are looking to add additional sales staff to their rewarding team.
The position comes with an amazing base salary (it' s not commission only), with commissions for sales, and a full range of full time benefits for every employee. They offer paid training and mentorship to increase your sales skills. The advancement opportunities are endless here!
Your compensation and benefits package is designed to reward their success as an amazing dealership and it' s a honor to represent this group.
Qualifications to apply:
- Must be a goal-oriented self-starter
- 2 + years of prior sales experience, working with the public in a product sales type position
- Knowledge of vehicles or how automobiles work is a huge plus!
- Must be highly professional, in demeanor and communication
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and people skills, high work ethic, pride themselves on a strong personal reputation of integrity and high energy
- Ability to establish great relationships with customers who will refer others or come back for repeat business
If this sounds like you, apply today! Immediate interviews happening now and this position won' t be open long!
Typical duties include:
- Meet and greet our customers in a professional, friendly and prompt manner.
- Maintain product knowledge and knowledge of all sales programs and incentives.
- Will be responsible for selling new and/or used cars and trucks at dealership gross and volume standards, with supervision from the Sales Manager.
- Includes four broad areas of activity: Personal Work Habits, Prospecting, Selling, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
Business Results Specialist
Heidi joins an established team of Recruiters at the Bakersfield Hire Up Branch. Her experience involves teaching, training, and guiding professionals in the work force. In addition, Heidi has over 7 years in the service industry assisting business management. Born and raised in the Central Valley,Heidi has a drive to assist locals in finding companies their next hire or individuals their new employment. Heidi currently provides full life-cycle recruiting, developing sourcing strategies, writing job descriptions, screening candidates, and working closely with clients to achieve their recruiting and talent goals.