1117 K Street Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is working closely with the worlds third largest manufacturing company in their search for a Sanitation Technician. This position is strictly 3rd shift (8 PM-6 AM) If you' re someone who like to enjoy the day with friends or family and prefers to make money at night, then this job is perfect for you.
The Sanitation Technician role:
The Sanitation Technician role is responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary production facility. This job requires strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills to support site production goals
This role specializes in sanitation, in order to provide a clean, safe and orderly environment that exemplifies a world class manufacturing facility
Every associate has the responsibility for the achievement of quality and food safety.
- Working knowledge of food safety.
- Responsible for assisting all areas in maintaining high levels of daily cleanliness and adherence to site GMP' s.
- Prioritize work on a daily basis by identifying pressing issues, through communication with each operator, knowing shift production plans and awareness of area.
- Promote high quality team environment through effective team work and self management with a positive attitude.
- Performs all assigned activities and job tasks within their area
- Understands production schedules as they relate to shut downs.
- Detailed cleaning of large areas and work spaces
- Detailed cleaning of large pieces of manufacturing equipment
- Understanding chemical control as it pertains to a food manufacturing environment
- The ability to work with all Teams at the site on Sanitation, and Housekeeping projects
- The desire to work as an interactive team in a large plant setting
- When assigned to a specific operation area, complete all duties associated with that assignment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform sanitation duties as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule, with particular attention to lock out/tag out procedures. Complete required documentation.
- Assist the plant to meet or exceed production goals.
- Other duties and responsibilities throughout the plant as assigned by Manager.
This position gets even better, because there' s a huge possibility for growth in their Safety implementation side of things! Working for a company that appreciates your time and focus on growing you as a person is crucial. Please apply to be be considered!