Merced, CA 95340
The Senior Accountant is responsible for establishing and maintaining inventory processes and controls to ensure effective cost and financial analysis.
Full Range Benefits Package Including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life, Disability, and 401K.
An Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices. Will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or service member status, marital status, citizenship status (In IL - sex, including same sex, ancestry, order of protection status, physical or mental disability, military status, pregnancy, unfavorable discharge status, genetic information), (In IA - gender identity), (In CA - gender identity or expression, and genetic information) or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
- Analyze variances from standard cost, general ledger, and financial statements.
- Assists with budgets, forecasts, financial close procedures and year end audit requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by working with value stream managers
- Reconciles general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for inventory
- Responsible for daily cash reporting
- Performs activities in compliance with the Company' s accounting policies, procedures, standards and internal controls
- To follow all EHS guidelines and applicable procedures
- BA degree in Accounting
- Three (3) or more years of Cost Accounting experience, manufacturing background [required].
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Access skills required with working ability in Word and Power Point
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.