Senior Tax Financial Accountant
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an Senior Tax Financial Accountant for our well respected Fresno client!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity paying $95, 000+ a year! Plus, all benefits are included!
- Tax return preparation and review
- Tax research
- Coordination with outside CPA firms regarding compliance and support
- Tracking tax reporting due dates, return filings, and tax payments to ensure timely preparation and mailing
- Comprehensive long range tax and succession planning
- Agricultural and real estate industry analysis
- Preparation of annual compiled financial statements
- Account reconciliations
- Fixed Assets
- Assist with the preparation of annual property tax statements
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited 4 year university.
- CPA License
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in tax preparation
- General knowledge and experience in the preparation of compiled or review level financial statements
- Demonstrate knowledge of fixed assets and depreciation
- Real estate or agricultural experience a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Research skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Be able to work with little supervision
- Commitment and ability to meet critical business deadlines
- Exhibit a willingness to be part of a “ team” and work under pressure, and confidentiality
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.