Senior Tax and Financial Consultant
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing has teamed up with our Fresno client to assist them in recruiting for a CPA - Senior Tax and financial accountant for their team!
Candidates MUST have experience in tax return preparation and financial accounting as well as a CPA license -- extensive tax preparation is also required.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity paying $75 to $90K.
Job duties may include:
- Tax return preparation and review (C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnership, LLC, Fiduciary, and Individual)
- Tax research
- Coordination with outside CPA firms regarding compliance and support
- Tracking tax reporting due dates, return filings, and tax payments to ensure timely preparation and mailing
- Comprehensive long range tax and succession planning
- Agricultural and real estate industry analysis
- Preparation of annual compiled financial statements
- Account reconciliations
- Fixed Assets
- Assist with the preparation of annual property tax statements
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited 4 year university.
- CPA License
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in tax preparation
- General knowledge and experience in the preparation of compiled or review level financial statements
- Demonstrate knowledge of fixed assets and depreciation
- Real estate or agricultural experience a plus
If you are qualified and interested in this position - please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.