Houston, TX 77092
Hire Up Staffing is partnering with a cutting edge Manufacturing Company in Northwest Houston, that is in need of an accomplished Service Engineer.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering or comparable work experience
- Minimum 3 Years working experience with High Pressure Electric Pumps
- Applicable Experience could include Hydraulic Pumps or Electric Motors
- Preferred but not required - Experience with Canned Motor Pumps
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- The ability to navigate through Microsoft Office efficiently and effectively
- Comfortable working in and around a shop environment.
- Comfortable regularly operating an overhead crane
- Ability to collaborate in a team setting
- Ability to Trouble shoot and repair electric and hydraulic pumps.
- Develop and Maintain a failure Analysis system for problematic returns
- Some Travel to other company locations or Customer sites may be required
- Assisting in the development of company-wide maintenance and repair policies
- Draw up professional quotes for customers
- Draft service reports for maintenance teams
- Work with Service team to achieve consistency and efficiency for production and repairs.
To learn more about this position please apply at HireUpSS.com and set up an interview with Madison today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi, My name is Madison McCoog, and I am an Account Executive at the Houston Texas Branch. I started my journey in the Staffing Industry in 2018 and there has been no turning back! My background in the Dental Field for many years, proved my passion to be serving people and selling to their needs and comfort. I have since transitioned out of dental to work less on teeth and more with people! I am truly passionate about Staffing because of how much it can benefit not only a Company, but an individual as well! I understand how exhausting it can be, trying to find the right person for your team or vice versa, trying to find the right company that will hire you. Being that middle ground that can help both parties, is what drives me. My time in Staffing thus far has been spent selling Office Professional and Industrial hiring services to the companies in my Houston community. Having joined the Hire Up team in July of 2020 I am proud to be able offer more to my community as far as service on the Sales and Recruiting side of this industry. Another part of the road that has led me to Staffing is the fact that I played Collegiate Volleyball. Living a competitive lifestyle for over 10 years, I know what it takes to compete, and work to meet not only my own but my clients goals as well. I do not believe in “Second Best”, and do not believe my clients should either - which is why I strive to provide my clients and candidates with the best all-around quality to serve up success!