Shipping Clerks WANTED!!!
San Diego, CA 92108
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently looking for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk for a well-known client in the San Diego Area. $14 an hour! Must be flexible with schedule, full time hours.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or record keeping purposes.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or non-conformance to specifications.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangement is or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Deliver or route materials to departments using hand truck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Compute amounts, such as space available, shipping, storage, or demurrage charges, using computer or price list.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in supply chain management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of experience
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria needed, please apply on our website hireupss.com
#Industrial #Shipping #Receiving #Warehouse #Manufacture #Manufacturing
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi I am Scott Showalter and I’m a 28 year old professional in the Accounting & Finance, and IT staffing industry. I was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland and a huge Ravens, Orioles (unfortunately), and Manchester United fan. I love to golf, surf, play soccer and lacrosse on the weekends. If I am not enjoying my time playing a sport, you will see me riding my bike or hiking on trails. I obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Accounting at Greensboro College while playing varsity lacrosse all 4 years. After a short stint as a Staff Accountant, I decided I wanted to help others by finding their dream careers in Accounting/Finance and IT. I moved to beautiful sunny San Diego in 2018 and don’t ever plan to move back home (sorry Mom and Dad).