5733 E. SHIELDS AVE. FRESNO, CA 93727
Hire Up Staffing is currently in search of an experienced Shipping/Warehouse Manager!
This position has a fantastic pay range, and offers great working hours!
- Shipping, receiving and organization of inventory to ensure flow of goods
- Accurate staging of out-bound deliveries and shipments
- Managing return inventory logistics and freight damaged inventory
- Maintaining accurate (by model & serial number) receiving, transfer and shipping logs
- Operating warehouse lift equipment
- Maintaining service logs for lift equipment and delivery trucks
- Conducting physical inventory and cycle counts
- Daily transfer of inventory from distribution center to retail store
- Special projects when required
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Implementing operational policies and procedures
- Training staff
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient in inventory management, inventory control and loss management
- High energy level, detail oriented and excellent follow through skills
- Minimum of three (3) years of hands-on shipping/receiving experience in a fast paced environment is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer relations, and math skills
- Keen understanding of warehouse management and logistics
- Forklift experience, current forklift certification preferred
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Good computer skills, common sense and cool under pressure
- Valid California Driver’ s License
- Ability to lift 50 lbs unassisted
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.