3961 N ANNE AVE FRESNO, CA 93727
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Shop Associate for one of our well established Fresno clients!
This is a temp to hire position paying $13.00 - $15.00 per hour based on experience!
Who you are:
As a Shop Associate, you will load trucks, stock the warehouse, conduct material pick-ups, monitor inventory and perform general shop maintenance.
- Unloading trucks and checking in material
- Material pickup and drop-offs
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintain and manage inventory levels of product and equipment
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Organize shop and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
You’ re great at:
- Clear communication: An ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and written is essential
- Organizational Skills: Ability to organize the work to achieve results even when there are problems are delays
- Dependable and Reliable: Show up to work on time every day and produce consistent work results
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Assistant Branch Manager
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.