Site Coordinator Manager/RN
Round Rock, TX 78665
Pay $45.00 - $60.00 per hour
In this role you will oversee and train on the day to day operation for a team of roughly 20. Coordinates necessary resources and schedules.
• Coordinate and communicate on access issues, assessments, internal Managed Care Organization (MCO) protocols and other key information with external stakeholders.
• Develop and implement appropriate policies and procedures; ensure staff are able to facilitate member and provider needs through entire case management cycle.
• Partner with internal staff on key initiatives and outreach for members as needed
• Create effective organizational structure, roles and jobs.
• Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives.
• Compile and review multiple reports on work function activities for statistical purposes, financial tracking purposes and for process improvement to identify trends, assist in financial forecasting and make recommendations to management. Monitor and report on achievement of committed action plans.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’ s degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of nursing, healthcare administration, or patient/community advocacy experience.
Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
License/Certification: Registered Nurse (RN) preferred. RN license is strongly preferred.
NOTE: Travel could be required for this position once business sites start to expand and we safely resume in office team meetings and monthly site visits.
For immediate consideration please send resume to
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m an experienced recruiter with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. I have experience in skilled full-cycle recruitment for contract & direct hire roles, as well as on-boarding, sales, event management, team building, market research and management.
I like to make sure I keep the "Human" in Human Services and I am driven by others' success and prosperity. My everyday goal is just to make sure I am a little better than what I was yesterday.
What can you teach me? And what can I do to help you do the same? I believe honesty, integrity and communication are the 3 key ingredients to any successful partnership- I can't and won't conduct business without them.
Please feel free to reach out if you are a candidate seeking your next opportunity or a client needing top talent: firstname.lastname@example.org