155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a staff accountant for our Fresno client accounting firm!
This is a Direct Hire position paying up to $50K per year.
Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a well-rounded knowledge of Accounting Principles and personal income taxes from prior experience.
Some duties are listed below:
- Develop and maintain financial/ operation statistics record keeping and reporting systems.
- Enter and maintain documentation for accounts payable, its coding and cost accounting.
- Ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis.
- Work with program staff to prepare documentation for budgets for government contracts and other billable activities.
- Manage financial statistics aspects of federal, state, and local government contracts and grants.
- Oversee, in conjunction with independent auditor, preparation of annual audit.
- Reconciles bank deposits and cash receipts, and prepares related journal entries
- Assists with annual audit.
If you have the above qualifications, please submit your resume on our website, www.hireupss.com, for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Gina Ireland is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please go to our website or call the Fresno branch today! 559-579-1331
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.