Fresno, CA 93711
This is a contract to hire opportunity with pay being negotiable upon experience.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for billing, invoicing, credit memos and deposits for their Accounting Department.
Some duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Obtain paperwork from plants and warehouses preparing invoices to be posted and sent to customers
- Prepare credit memos by gathering information needed to create credits including: pricing or weight errors, damages, inventory credit and resales
- Post credit memos
- Prepare and make deposits by obtaining payment details for checks, wires, and ACH payments.
- Perform bank reconciliation by gathering all necessary information
- Review all sales, prepare settlements for plants and reconcile payments
- Handle damaged and rejected product claims received from Customer Service Representatives, preparing credit for approval and processing credit when approved
- Assist with monthly billing and deposits
- Receive and post account receivable checks matching to invoice
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.