615 S. Atwood Street Visalia, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently recruiting for a Staff Accountant in the Visalia, CA area. This position is paying in a range between $20.00-27.00/hr and is a Direct Hire position.
Job Duties Include:
- Review and maintain familiarity with individual contract requirements and advise the Finance Director of irregularities that relate to fiscal operations.
- Prepare property tax reports required of the Agency.
- Assist in the development of annual budgets for Agency programs.
- Reconcile monthly corporate statements to the general ledger.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports for the Agency Board of Directors and contracting agencies.
- Assist with periodic audits performed by contracting agencies, and the annual independent audit of the Agency.
- Maintain and reconcile financial data, interpret the results, and prepare reports of findings for the management.
- Analyze the Agency general ledger and prepare accruals and adjustments necessary for the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports.
Requirements for position:
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting/business or equivalent education/experience.
- Two (2) years’ experience performing analytical duties.
If you feel this position would be a great fit, please apply at hireupss.com to be considered right away.
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!