Survey Department Manager
901 E. Main Street Visalia, California 93291
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for a Survey Department Manager. This position is responsible for coordinating the efforts of the team to achieve organizational success.
- Establish and nurture relationships with clients, potential clients, and the business community.
- Lead efforts in creating project proposals
- Coordinate with project managers to assure that projects meet the all expectations of clients
- Prepare department budgets and analyze results of the department; monitor, verify and reconcile expenditure of budgeted funds.
- Participate in development of the regional business plan and budget, and that of corporate business line.
- Meet budgeted revenue and cash flow projections
- Monitor project schedules and budgets
- Anticipate client, business, and individual team member issues
- Build organizational relationships and mentor staff
- Provide QA/QC guidance
- Make recommendations for hiring
- Coordinate with team leaders, branch manager and other department managers on staff issues
- Visits job sites as needed to monitor progress and other duties per the contract documents.
- Familiarity with survey and civil engineering, and or land planning processes
- Demonstrated business management skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience including developing staff and working with, influencing and leading geographically distributed and technically diverse high-performance teams
- Bachelors/Master’ s Degree preferred, with related management experience
- Professional Surveyor License, preferably in California or Nevada. Strongly desired, but not required
This Survey Department Manager position is an opportunity that is immediately available. Pay range is up to $95K to start with a generous benefits package. For consideration, email your resume to Leah Perez firstname.lastname@example.org