TIG Welder - 2nd Shift
1301 Arrow Point Drive Cedar Park, TX 78613
Currently seeking an experienced TIG Welder for a 2nd shift position in Cedar Park, TX. Great opportunity with a large scale manufacturer!
· Inspect, measure or test completed metal work pieces to ensure conformation to specifications, using metal and testing devices
· Layout, fit, or connect parts to be bonded, calculating production measurements as necessary
· Prepare metal surfaces or work pieces, using hand-operated equipment, such as grinders, cutters, or drills. Prepare aluminum by cleaning with alcohol or acetone
· Select torch tips, alloys, flux, coil, tubing or wire, according to metal types or thickness, data charts, or records
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· TIG Welding
· Read blueprints, work orders, or production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specifications.
· Use basic hand tools: grinders, sanders, chipping hammer, etc.
· Ability to read and use a tape measure.
· 6 months+ of TIG experience
*Apply now for immediate consideration!
Meet Your Recruiter
Hello, my name is Shelby Swift. I was born and raised in Colorado but moved to Texas in 2012. I have been in the staffing industry for 3 years. I have been an office admin and branch manager of a fast-growing temporary agency and I am now a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services connecting great employers with great employees. Before entering the staffing industry, I was a Solution Sales Specialist for the West Texas and New Mexico area for various oil and gas companies. In my free time, I spend most of my free time playing RPG's and first shooter games on Xbox. I also enjoy reading fantasy books and watching sci-fi movies, my favorite movie is Star Wars .