Technical Sales Specialist
Bakersfield, CA 93308
Hire Up Staffing is currently looking for a Technical Sales professional in Bakersfield!
This opportunity offers an attractive compensation and benefits package to a high achiever to join a fast-growing team. You will be establishing personal rapport with prospects and customers.
You will accurately understand customers' inquiries and make recommendations using integrity and the company training on products.
- Generate sales plans and execute them with competitively held existing customers
- Actively engage with current prospective customers and develop strong relationships with both prospect and current customers
- Provide stellar problem solving ideas and answers. In order to do this you must know their needs and offer innovative plans that will maintain your sales and will exceed those sales.
- Willing to be on call during off hours (this is rare) or weekend coverage on occasion.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
- Bachelor' s Degree - Engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Tech Sales or Field Sales experience
- DL & Clean DMV Record
- Full time with full health, dental, 401K, & Life insurance benefits
Please apply on our website today, we are interviewing as soon as possible!
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.