1753 E. Fir Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Hire Up Staffing is searching for an outstanding Telemarkerter for one of our Fresno Clients!
This position is a Temp to Hire opportunity with starting pay of $13 - $15/hr. depending on experience.
The best candidate will be a high-energy telemarketing professional, responsible for generating leads for senior sales representatives
to sell our products and services. This candidate will be making outbound calls with a provided script to qualify leads and develop new business.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have good communication skills, find yourself to be self-motivated and result oriented, this is the position for you!
- Qualifying prospects, via outbound telephone calls
- Making unsolicited outgoing calls and direct mailers to generate new business.
- Meeting or exceeding both qualitative and quantitative outbound sales goals on a consistent basis
- Building rapport and relationships with prospects through prompt, courteous and professional service
-These incoming inquires can be via incoming telephone calls, e-mails, faxes or regular mail
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Excellent verbal, written and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently handle multiple projects/tasks
- Expertise with word-processing, spreadsheets, and a working understanding of contact management/information systems.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.